Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcome to My New Blog...Denise Speaks

 
A number of years ago I started a blog and when I became busy with work and life, I put the blog on the back burner.

Since starting my own business, DG Training Solutions, Inc., on June 1st of this year I decided to return to blogging.

This blog will include lessons I have learned, tips and information I have learned during my many years as a Trainer.  I will share stories, helpful hints and inspirational quotes and moments.

I hope you enjoy my new blog as much as I will enjoy sharing information with all of you.

Until the next blog, Keep Speaking!!

Denise



Denise Ann Galloni, Owner & President
DG Training Solutions, Inc.

Email:  dgtrainingsolutionsinc@gmail.com

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/deniseanng

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/DGTrainingSolutionsInc

LinkedIn:  www.linkedin.com/in/deniseanngalloni